Amy + Dave | Sheffield Upper Chapel + Discovery Centre Ecclesall Woods
Amy & Dave had the most perfect intimate wedding of all. When I heard they were getting married in the Upper Chapel in Sheffield I got so excited as I had done a photoshoot in here and it was such a beautiful little building quietly nestled away in the centre of town.
I popped over the Amy’s parents house to photograph the morning, it was lovely to have a house filled with lots of calm, friendly and helpful faces.Lots of little footsteps heard from around the house too. Amy’s dress was a beautiful vintage piece from Kate Beaumont, it looked absolutely perfect on her. I nearly squeeled with delight when her gorgeous little daughter, Iris, was presented with a floral head crown of Irises from Swallows and Damsons – perfect!
Off we went to the Upper Chapel where they had the cutest ceremony, their kids were of course involved which confirmed just how close they really were as a family. Amy’s dad played some incredible classical pieces on the violin, a very talented man indeed.
The reception was held at The Discovery Centre in Ecclesall Woods and what a perfect time of year to choose – bluebells everywhere! I probably spent about 80% of my time chasing children round and being chased myself as they were all just so cute!! Obviously the other 20% was spent taking photos.
It really was a lovely day, I can honestly say that Amy, Dave and family are going to have a beautiful rest of life and thank you so much for letting me part of such a glorious day.