Hello there, I’m Ellie.
Let's get warmed up with some fun facts about myself.
- I live in Sheffield. Born and bred in Yorkshire (yes I love pie and the hills are actually great).
- I have a ridiculous obsession with dogs. My greyhound-whippet cross dog is my actual world, he’s called Luther, you’ll see him a lot on my social media.
- Studio Ghibli films are pure genius. I wish Totoro was my friend.
- My friends and family mean the absolute world to me.
- I love to get out into the Peak District. The higher the hill the better.
- Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons. I just love the colours, shapes and textures!
- Alice in Wonderland was the greatest thing ever written.
- I like to be silly. Life's too short to be serious all the time.
- I am part of a WI.
- Wes Anderson is life. Can you guess which of his films my website is based on?
- Love a great single malt whiskey.
- I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
- I wish David Attenborough and Judy Dench were my Grandparents.
- I never have any money because I'm forever spending it on travelling. I want to see as much of the world as possible.
I graduated from Sheffield Hallam University in 2010 with a BA Honours in Photography. I have always wanted a job doing what I love most, who doesn't? Little did I know that back in 2010 when I was doing a family friend a favour and photographing their wedding that I was actually developing my passion for wedding photography. I developed such a flare for it that the next thing I knew, Ellie Grace Photography was born and I am now doing something I wake up every morning thinking, "YAY, I’ve got work today!"
During your wedding I will run around capturing everything that happens, when I hear someone laugh I am there in a split second, when someone falls over, I am also there. You can find out more about my approach to your day here.
When I'm not photographing you lovely lot, I am either on holiday, hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, watching films, or walking my dog in the Peak District. In 2017 I walked the Great Wall of China (only a bit of it) to raise money for The MS Society and it was truly the most incredible experience of my entire life. I've now taken on a role with local MS Society team to help fundraise and put on events.
I believe that blogging is an extra bonus when getting to know someone without even having to talk to them! Head over to my blog page and have a little read yourself. You'll find me over on my contact page, Facebook, Instagram or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org