Hello there, I'm Ellie and I take photos!
I guess I'm supposed to tell you all about myself, I'll get warmed up and start with some little facts about me.
- I live in Sheffield. Born and bred in Yorkshire (yes I love pie and the hills are okay).
- I have a ridiculous obsession with dogs.
- Studio Ghibli films are pure genius. I wish Totoro was my friend.
- My friends and family mean the absolute world to me.
- I absolutely love programs like Luther, The Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Utopia (you know, the really light ones).
- If I could spend every day at a festival I would. Dancing barefoot in grass is such a wonderful thing to do!
- I love to cook but never follow recipes. This can go either way.
- Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons. I just love the colours, shapes and textures!
- Alice in Wonderland was the greatest thing ever written.
- I like to be silly. Life's too short to be serious all the time.
- I am part of a WI.
- I love to go urban exploring. Just exploring in general too.
- My favourite film in the world is Beauty and the Beast, what's better than a talking candle stick and a singing teapot? Although I must stress that this only applies to the original cartoon, I have mixed feelings to the remake. Happy to discuss this over a cup of tea.
- I also love all things Marvel.
- A Cuba Libre a day keeps the doctor away. But so does a single malt whiskey.
- I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
- I wish David Attenborough and Samuel L Jackson were my Grandparents.
- I never have any money because I'm forever spending it on holiday's. I want to see as much of the world as possible.
Image by Shelley Richmond
I graduated from Sheffield Hallam University in 2010 with a BA Honours in Photography. I have always wanted a job doing what I love most, who doesn't? Little did I know that back in 2010 when I was doing a family friend a favour and photographing their wedding that I was actually developing my passion for wedding photography. I developed such a flare for it that the next thing I knew, Ellie Grace Photography was born and I am now doing something I wake up every morning thinking, "YAY, I’ve got work today!"
I specialise in documentary wedding, portrait and lifestyle photography in the UK, mainly around the beautiful places in and around Yorkshire and Derbyshire. I am a crazy dog lady, I love a good party, I'm addicted to peanut butter and I love exploring new places. During your wedding I will run around capturing everything that happens, when I hear someone laugh I am there in a split second, when someone falls over, I am also there. You can find out more about my approach to your day here.
When I'm not photographing you lovely lot, I am either on holiday, at home watching films, at the pub or walking a dog or 2. This year I'm walking across the Great Wall of China for the MS Society which is both exciting and terrifying, you can read more about this here.
I believe that blogging is an extra bonus when getting to know someone without even having to talk to them! Head over to my blog page and have a little read yourself. You'll find me over on my contact page, Facebook, Instagram or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org